If you are having issues connecting your UPRIGHT GO to the app, check that the USB charging cable is disconnected from the device and the device is turned on. The indicator light will BLINK BLUE as the app searches for an UPRIGHT GO within range. If the device is showing a SOLID GREEN/BLUE light and is not charging, please contact our support team via the in-app chat.
If the UPRIGHT GO is BLINKING BLUE and not connecting after you’ve tapped the connect button on the main screen of the app, please try the following:
- Pair it as a new device by opening the side menu > settings > advanced > PAIR A NEW GO. Once it connects, you will see that the light will change to BLINKING GREEN.
- If pairing as a new device does not work and the device is still showing a BLINKING BLUE light, please make sure that you have your permissions enabled
- For Android phones: go to your phone’s settings > Apps > UPRIGHT GO > Permissions > and make sure GPS and Bluetooth are enabled.
- For Apple iOS phones: go to your phone’s settings > Privacy > Bluetooth and make sure the toggle next to UPRIGHT GO is on.
Please try again after making sure the permissions are set.
- If the permissions are on and the device still does not connect while BLINKING BLUE, please try turning your phone’s bluetooth off, and resetting both the UPRIGHT GO and your phone.
- If none of the above helped, please contact our support team via the in-app chat.