We are constantly making improvements to the UPRIGHT experience. We recommend updating your device to the latest firmware version as soon as it becomes available. Firmware updates typically consist of bug fixes, support for new features, and greater overall stability.
When an update is available, a small red dot will appear in three places: the side menu icon, the settings icon, and under the firmware version.
In order to download the update for iOS or Android, please follow these steps:
- Open the app
- Click the 9-dot icon in the top-left corner of the screen to open the side menu
- Notice the small red dot indicating that an update is available.
3. Tap Settings
4. Next to Firmware Version, you’ll see a green Update button. Click the button and follow the short update wizard.
- It’s recommended that you only start the process once your UPRIGHT GO device is fully charged.
- If you experience any issues, please contact our customer support via the in-app chat or email us at [email protected].